How to get FREE Limelight?
No SIGN UP FEE. Cancel anytime. No cancellation FEE. Hurry up, what you are waiting for? After subscribing free Audible Premium Plus trial you will get these benefits along with Limelight!
- FREE 1 Credit a month: You will get one free book per month.
- FREE Plus Catalog: Listen thousands of free Audiobooks, Audible Original, Podcast and many more, no credit required.
- FREE Podcasts: Including ad-free popular shows and exclusive series.
Summary | Limelight
This is the first 2018 review. This is the first review of 2018. The challenge I’ll be skipping. I initially thought I would try. You can work through the levels one by one, but I like to read a lot. Not fit into the levels. It won’t be easy to do in the levels. You can read the following.
Limelight by Emily Organ has been on my mind for at least a month now. It was worth it. It wasn’t easy to put it all together. I liked Penny’s oddity for her age, it seemed. Comfortable being alone, bookish, and working when most women are at home With children. She seemed mildly indifferent towards sexism, I thought. She was always there for her. I had the impression that she was expecting it because of. Despite the changes, she didn’t let them affect her.
The Woman’s Society Penny’s sister Eliza intrigued me. Apart from. I am obsessed with fashion trends from different periods. I loved How they talked about reforming their dresses and even created unique designs. It was a scandal that skirts were used to ride bicycles. I also appreciated the style of writing and the inclusion of slang. It was a pleasure to read. Some of the dialects are what people would speak in 1883.
Organ provided multiple clues, which I love. Suspects. I feel like there are only one or two suspects in a lot of mysteries. The murderer could be any of these suspects. I think Emily Organ gave readers four or five options at any given moment. Most likely suspects. It was great because I didn’t know where it was. Although the ending was inevitable, it wasn’t impossible based on the facts presented.
I didn’t expect much. It was Limelight. I was surprised. This book was a great read. I even downloaded Rookery, the second book in the series, after finishing it. It’s also proving to be an excellent book. Anyone looking for a decent ‘Who?’ would be well served by Limelight. Have you tried it? With a Victorian flair.
Limelight is set against the beauty, mystery and dangers. It’s a romantic and moving love story by one of our most acclaimed contemporary fiction authors.
The book, Limelight is considered one of his best masterpiece.
The Normal read time of “Limelight” is just over 8 hours, nevertheless if you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about four and an half hour. Overall Limelight fiction book was amazing, short read time and simple to understand.
Limelight is one of the best historical fiction allows you to get lost in the eras long past. Limelight is an ideal reading inspiration for when it’s hard to focus on other times and places.
Limelight Book Details
|Listening Length||8 hours and 58 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||July 20, 2018|
|Best Sellers Rank||#117,425 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals)
#1,327 in Historical Mysteries (Audible Books & Originals)
#6,704 in Historical Mystery
Amazon Gift Membership
Books are a gift that will last for a lifetime, unlike wine or chocolate. It’s like rereading a favourite book with a friend. Of course, the book will also be appreciated if given to you by a family member or friend. Give the gift of books with Amazon Audible Gift Membership.
Amazon will send an email to your gift recipient on the day you select. You can print it and give it to someone, along with redemption instructions. Based on which option you choose, the gift recipient will be charged directly. You can decide to start the gift-giving process. You can immediately join Audible Premium Plus. Current Audible all credits will be credited to members who have redeemed a gift membership once. They will not extend or interrupt their current plan. It is great to gift Limelight to your love one!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the free trial work?
Audible offers members access to the largest collection of audiobooks, podcasts and original content. Your Audible membership is free for 30 days. Your membership will be terminated if you aren’t satisfied. We’ll notify you by email before your trial expires. Download the Audible app for free, and you can start listening to the audio on your iOS or Android device. Alexa can be listened to on compatible Fire tablets and compatible Fire tablets as well as Kindles. You have the right to cancel anytime before your trial ends. No fees will be charged. There are no cancellation fees.
How much does Audible cost?
After a FREE TRIAL, plans start at $7.95 per Month. You can cancel at any time; there are no commitments.
- Audible Plus$7.95/month: Listen to thousands of titles in the Plus Catalog.
- Audible Premium Plus$14.95/month: Includes the Plus Catalog + 1 credit monthly for any premium selection title
- Audible Premium Plus Annual $149.50/year: Includes the Plus Catalog and 12 credits per year for premium selection titles.
What is included with my Audible membership?
- Premium Plus members receive credit(s), good for any title in our premium selection (1 Credit = 1 Title).
- Premium Plus members have access to exclusive sales and a 30% discount on all premium selection purchases.
- All members have access to the Plus Catalog, which includes thousands of audiobooks, podcasts, and originals.
- The number of credits you receive will depend on the membership plan. Credits expire after a year.
Are there additional benefits for Amazon Prime members?
Amazon Prime members can start an Audible trial. 2 credits (1 credit = 1 title) are available. These credits can be used to purchase any title in our premium selection. Standard trial credit includes 1 credit. In addition, all members will receive 1 credit per calendar month after the trial.
Do I have to commit for any period of time?
There are no commitments. Your membership can be canceled at any time. You can keep all titles purchased during the trial period and any credits you have used to purchase them. A reminder email will be sent to you at least seven days before the trial ends.
If you really enjoyed Limelight, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends, or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Thank you!
Did you read Limelight on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of these?
If you need any book like Limelight, let’s know, we will provide for you!
More Amazon FREE Books
There are some more interesting books for you to access free!
- The Rookery – Penny Green Series Book 2
- The Maid’s Secret – Penny Green Series Book 3
- The Inventor – Penny Green Series Book 4
- Curse of the Poppy – Penny Green Series Book 5
- The Bermondsey Poisoner – Penny Green Series Book 6
- An Unwelcome Guest – Penny Green Series Book 7
- Death at the Workhouse – Penny Green Series Book 8
- City of Heavenly Fire – The Mortal Instruments Book 6
- City of Lost Souls – The Mortal Instruments Book 5
- City of Fallen Angels – The Mortal Instruments Book 4
- City of Glass – The Mortal Instruments Book 3
- City of Ashes – The Mortal Instruments Book 2