How to get FREE The Maid’s Secret?
No SIGN UP FEE. Cancel anytime. No cancellation FEE. Hurry up, what you are waiting for? After subscribing free Audible Premium Plus trial you will get these benefits along with The Maid’s Secret!
- FREE 1 Credit a month: You will get one free book per month.
- FREE Plus Catalog: Listen thousands of free Audiobooks, Audible Original, Podcast and many more, no credit required.
- FREE Podcasts: Including ad-free popular shows and exclusive series.
Summary | The Maid’s Secret
London 1884. Alexander Glenville, a Victorian industrialist, is a man with many secrets. Penny Green, Fleet Street reporter, is charged with working Glenville hires Glenville as his maid of honor. But tragedy strikes. The poisoning of a daughter has occurred.
Scotland Yard’s murder investigation is made possible by Penny’s insider information Investigation underway, but Glenville family members suspect She’s much more than a servant. Can Penny and Inspector James? Blakely, can you solve the mystery before Penny’s cover gets blown?
It’s safe for me to say that the Penny Green Series is my addiction. But now, I am at the point where my anticipation is building for the next book. It wasn’t easy to put down The Maid’s Secret. I didn’t have any. I had no idea who was going to be the murderer in this case. It’s been mentioned. As I have said in other reviews, I love the way Emily Organ provides readers with information. There are many suspects to consider. The Maid’s Secret did not disappoint. This area.
The Maid’s Secret reminded me of Clue, a movie with Tim Curry. I don’t. It didn’t rhyme or reason, but it made me think about the film very clearly. It would help if you did this often. This might have made the book a little more enjoyable for me.
I loved the relationship between Penny & James in this story. I love this one. We are excited to see what Penny does next. These developments will lead to new opportunities, particularly since Penny is Gaining another suitor.
It’s been a pleasure to see the mystery within the mystery of this book. Series. Each book is different, and I love that each one has a secret. There is a continuation to try to figure out what happened to Penny’s father during his adventures.
I believe that I have recommended. This series has been suggested to so many people that I have lost count. The whole series is available. It is very well written and fun to read. It’s a pleasure to read this book. Fourth installment. Emily also has a few short stories. Organ has released a book centered around Penny Green.
The Maid’s Secret is set against the beauty, mystery and dangers. It’s a romantic and moving love story by one of our most acclaimed contemporary fiction authors.
The book, The Maid’s Secret is considered one of his best masterpiece.
The Normal read time of “The Maid’s Secret” is just over 8 hours, nevertheless if you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about four and an half hour. Overall The Maid’s Secret fiction book was amazing, short read time and simple to understand.
The Maid’s Secret is one of the best historical fiction allows you to get lost in the eras long past. The Maid’s Secret is an ideal reading inspiration for when it’s hard to focus on other times and places.
The Maid’s Secret Book Details
|Listening Length||9 hours and 4 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||December 25, 2018|
|Best Sellers Rank||#169,976 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals)
#1,533 in Traditional Detective Mysteries (Audible Books & Originals)
#1,883 in Historical Mysteries (Audible Books & Originals)
#9,405 in Traditional Detective Mysteries (Books)
Amazon Gift Membership
Books are a gift that will last for a lifetime, unlike wine or chocolate. It’s like rereading a favourite book with a friend. Of course, the book will also be appreciated if given to you by a family member or friend. Give the gift of books with Amazon Audible Gift Membership.
Amazon will send an email to your gift recipient on the day you select. You can print it and give it to someone, along with redemption instructions. Based on which option you choose, the gift recipient will be charged directly. You can decide to start the gift-giving process. You can immediately join Audible Premium Plus. Current Audible all credits will be credited to members who have redeemed a gift membership once. They will not extend or interrupt their current plan. It is great to gift The Maid’s Secret to your love one!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the free trial work?
Audible offers members access to the largest collection of audiobooks, podcasts and original content. Your Audible membership is free for 30 days. Your membership will be terminated if you aren’t satisfied. We’ll notify you by email before your trial expires. Download the Audible app for free, and you can start listening to the audio on your iOS or Android device. Alexa can be listened to on compatible Fire tablets and compatible Fire tablets as well as Kindles. You have the right to cancel anytime before your trial ends. No fees will be charged. There are no cancellation fees.
How much does Audible cost?
After a FREE TRIAL, plans start at $7.95 per Month. You can cancel at any time; there are no commitments.
- Audible Plus$7.95/month: Listen to thousands of titles in the Plus Catalog.
- Audible Premium Plus$14.95/month: Includes the Plus Catalog + 1 credit monthly for any premium selection title
- Audible Premium Plus Annual $149.50/year: Includes the Plus Catalog and 12 credits per year for premium selection titles.
What is included with my Audible membership?
- Premium Plus members receive credit(s), good for any title in our premium selection (1 Credit = 1 Title).
- Premium Plus members have access to exclusive sales and a 30% discount on all premium selection purchases.
- All members have access to the Plus Catalog, which includes thousands of audiobooks, podcasts, and originals.
- The number of credits you receive will depend on the membership plan. Credits expire after a year.
Are there additional benefits for Amazon Prime members?
Amazon Prime members can start an Audible trial. 2 credits (1 credit = 1 title) are available. These credits can be used to purchase any title in our premium selection. Standard trial credit includes 1 credit. In addition, all members will receive 1 credit per calendar month after the trial.
Do I have to commit for any period of time?
There are no commitments. Your membership can be canceled at any time. You can keep all titles purchased during the trial period and any credits you have used to purchase them. A reminder email will be sent to you at least seven days before the trial ends.
If you really enjoyed The Maid’s Secret, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends, or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Thank you!
Did you read The Maid’s Secret on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of these?
If you need any book like The Maid’s Secret, let’s know, we will provide for you!
More Amazon FREE Books
There are some more interesting books for you to access free!
- Limelight – Penny Green Series Book 1
- The Rookery – Penny Green Series Book 2
- The Inventor – Penny Green Series Book 4
- Curse of the Poppy – Penny Green Series Book 5
- The Bermondsey Poisoner – Penny Green Series Book 6
- An Unwelcome Guest – Penny Green Series Book 7
- Death at the Workhouse – Penny Green Series Book 8
- City of Heavenly Fire – The Mortal Instruments Book 6
- City of Lost Souls – The Mortal Instruments Book 5
- City of Fallen Angels – The Mortal Instruments Book 4
- City of Glass – The Mortal Instruments Book 3
- City of Ashes – The Mortal Instruments Book 2