The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari:
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari has been a unique undertaking, brought to fulfillment through the endeavors of some uncommon individuals. I am profoundly appreciative to my great creation group and to each one of those whose eagerness and vitality changed my vision of this book into the real world, particularly my family at Sharma Administration International. Your responsibility and feeling of mission moves me.
I express special thanks:
To the thousands of readers of my first book, MegaLiving!, who graciously took the time to write to me and share how it changed their lives. I also thank all those who have attended my public seminars across North America as well as Sharma Leadership International’s many corporate clients, who have been such wonderful sponsors of my speaking programs for their employees.
By Robin S. Sharma
Contents of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari:
1. THE WAKE-UP CALL 1
2. THE MYSTERIOUS VISITOR 8
3. THE MIRACULOUS TRANSFORMATION OF JULIAN MANTLE 12
4. A MAGICAL MEETING WITH THE SAGES OF SIVANA 24
5. A SPIRITUAL STUDENT OF THE SAGES 27
6. THE WISDOM OF PERSONAL CHANGE 32
7. A MOST EXTRAORDINARY GARDEN 41
8. KINDLING YOUR INNER FIRE 72
9. THE ANCIENT ART OF SELF-LEADERSHIP 93
10. THE POWER OF DISCIPLINE 144
11. YOUR MOST PRECIOUS COMMODITY 159
12. THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF LIFE 173
13. THE TIMELESS SECRET OF LIFELONG HAPPINESS 181
The editors/writer of the book The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari:
Robin S. Sharma
|Information about The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari Pdf eBook|
|Book Name:||The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari|
|Writer/Editor:||Robin S. Sharma|
|Online Reading:||Yes (Full Book)|
|PDF Download:||Yes (Full Book)|
|Available Format:||Online, PDF|
Please click on the button below to download this book!
For further visit again www.PDFHive.com
If you need any PDF eBook plz write in comment box. Your interest is appreciated.