Blue Moon -Jack Reacher Book 24 by Lee Child: Jack Reacher is back and this time with rand new theme and new plot. Lee Child has the promise with himself never to let the readers get bored or go on waiting for his series for a long time. Lee Child sometimes comes with short story and sometimes with the detail novel in the form of full book.
Blue Moon is another horrible adventure from the curios mind of Lee Child. He is discovering the new avenue of crimes and the way, criminals carry out their heinous activities and how they eras the trace of their crimes. Jack Reacher is at his best in this novel and is fiercer and more determined than ever before.
Jack Reacher is outside the home and is wandering in the nameless city. He is not well aware about the city and the people living in the city. Two gangs are rivals in the city. Each gang wants the control over the city and each is determined to wipe the gang out of the city.
Both the gangs are unaware that Jack Reacher is present among them. Perhaps, they are going to underestimate his worth and power about clashing with the gangsters and bury them in their ultimate graves. Blue moon by Lee Child would surely take you by surprise.
Observation power of Jack Reacher is his strong point and this ability gives him edge over his opponents and enemies. He is in the grey bus. He observes an old and senile man who is dozing in his seat. A bag containing huge amount of cash is just hanging and about to falling from his pocket.
Another passenger is sitting beside him and he is also noticing the flickering of the envelope of money. He perhaps is dreaming to become rich overnight. The passenger who is perhaps some notorious person takes his move and is about to get the cash but Jack is there and when he is present at some place, no one can do anything wrong with anyone.
After getting rid of the looter, Jack extends his help to accompany him to his house in order to provide him safety and protection. But the old man refuses to take his help. The sixth sense warns Jack Reacher that the elderly man is in great trouble. His gestures and expression of his face clearly pointing towards some malicious thing that can or is present with the elderly man. Blue moon is there to unveil the malicious things with light. Lee Child is making the literature filled with horror and suspense.
Is there any connection between the elderly man’s reaction and the gangs that are working in the city? Jack Reacher is now here and he decides to sift everything to reach at some conclusion. Jack Reacher approaches like once in a blue moon and starts disrupting the authority of the gangs.
Circumstances are against Jack Reacher but if the odds are in favor of Jack, how can he feel easy but the odds are tonic for him and he is at home with bad things and he is to wrap the wrongs and set the rights one.The universe is divided into bits and pieces but one and only once in a blue moon, it seems to be in order.
Blue Moon is the kind of explosive thriller only Lee Child could write and only Jack Reacher could survive, a heart-racing page-turner no suspense fan will want to miss.
Lee Child is one among the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. . . Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. Lee Child is a more painter than the mere writer. He illustrates his character as if he living legend and is full of life.
Other Books by Lee Child
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
- ASIN : B07NCNVZ5P
- Publisher : Dell (October 29, 2019)
- Publication date : October 29, 2019
- Language : English
- File size : 2711 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 377 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,939 in Kindle Store
If you really enjoy Blue Moon – Jack Reacher Book 24 by Lee Child then also read these books of the same genre!