The Sentinel -Jack Reacher Book 25 by Lee Child: The Sentinel is another horrible adventure from the curios mind of Lee Child. He is discovering the new avenue of crimes and the way, criminals carry out their heinous activities and how they eras the trace of their crimes. Jack Reacher is at his best in this novel and is fiercer and more determined than ever before.
A person without cell phone in the modern age of science and technology is rare phenomenon that one sees around. Jack Reacher is the only one in the whole world who is not addicted to these things. He always prefers to travel without cell phone, without any address, and without any proper dress. He has a cool mind and always is ready to wipe away the bad things and bad characters from the beautiful land. His passion is to provide level field for each and every one. The sentinel is inviting you to come and play with the words.
Jack Reacher gets down the bus in the town which does not bear any name and is unknown place but has a special flavor for the people like Jack Reacher. This town is situated in Tennessee, outside Nashville. He wants a cup of tea here and then moves on to the next place or perhaps next state. But it does not happen at least for Jack Reacher. The sentinel by Lee Child is a special treat fro the readers.
The whole town has been put under the lock down by the authority as some severe kind of cyber attack is launched against the town. He finds Rusty Rutherford. He is an IT expert but his expertise is not extraordinary. He is mediocre sort of person. But Jack Reacher has no option except to work with him in order to get out of the city. Lee Child is surely worth appreciating for his gifts to the readers of literature.
But one thing is sure for Rusty that he has more knowledge that thinks, and this is his plus point. Rusty is moved on by the bad characters in the town but our Jack moved the bad characters on. The presence of Jack Reacher gives him confidence and sense of security. Rusty will not leave the side of Jack Reacher and Jack Reacher is to put the full stop before the things that are being done in the town. Reading of the book sentinel will definitely reveal the whole of the situation and the readers are to follow Jack Reacher till the end once they start the first glance of the book.
The Blue Moon is the kind of explosive thriller only Lee Child could write and only Jack Reacher could survive, a heart-racing page-turner no suspense fan will want to miss.
Lee Child is one among the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. . . Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. Lee Child is a more painter than the mere writer. He illustrates his character as if he living legend and is full of life.
Other Books by Lee Child
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
- ASIN : B084FLW5KM
- Publisher : Delacorte Press (October 27, 2020)
- Publication date : October 27, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 2768 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 352 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #517 in Kindle Store