Deep Down – Jack Reacher Book 16.5 by Lee Child: Deep Down by Lee Child is an adventure, thrill and full of suspense. Lee Child discloses the salient features of the personality of his hero Jack Reacher. This is a high voltage novel which keeps the audience under trance for many days after it is finished by the reader.
Something serious has happened in the army base in Washington. Someone is leaking the secrets to the opponents. A sort of emergency is found in the army base. Four women and staff officers are working in the army. It is suspected one of the four women and the staff officers is leaking the information outside the army base.
The task of uncovering the leakier of the information is assigned to jack Reacher. A great risk is involved in accomplishing the grand task. Both the parties are there to defend themselves. Getting close to the clue in turn is the only method that could bring the criminal in light. The problem is obvious and the most receptive will be the guilty. The guilty party has the sole aim of killing the investigator and investigation so that they remain hidden and safe. Lee Child has shown his marvelous power of writing.
There is going to be meeting between the Capitol Hill paymasters and army. They are there to have a close talk about the latest weapon sniper rifle for the forces of USA. It is the classified art of the state weapon. It would give huge advantage to USA over her opponents. But it is alarming that the basic details about the deal are leaking out the Washington.
Each and every terror, mercenary and even dictator are interested and have their hands in the issues. The getting of such accurate and swift weapon would definitely mean the upper hand. The terrorists can use this fro target killing and their task would become easier. Each in his heart is ready to grab the weapon and the basic information behind this weapon. But one thing they are not familiar with is the entry of Jack Reacher. however Jack Reacher is ready to plunge deep down.
Jack Reacher is to filter the top secret meetings and trace the loophole and determine the guilty involved in this deep down affair.
His doubt rests on the highly powerful and strong army officers. They are the four women. His boss declares to him that the mission is based on zero danger missions. He is only to go through the matter minutely without waging any kind of war against the unknown enemy. But things are quite different from the sketched out planning and idealistic approach.
Jack Reacher knows very well the nature of the criminals and their involvement in any affair. In Deep down, Lee Child is going to teach him many lessons. First one is to never underestimate the opposition whether he is weak or strong. This lesson will prove very effective when he starts uncovering the hidden truth. Jack is facing the dilemma whether he is to do for army what is expected and if does so, whether he would live with army. There is a big question and appeal the readers to come and solve the mysterious puzzle.
The action starts and both the parties clash with each other and are doing their best to win their goals. Full of heating and hectic scenes and lives taking action are waiting for the readers to come and join the unstoppable actions of the novel. Lee Child and his hero Jack Reacher are at their best. Deep down has proved the turning point in the life of jack Reacher as this novel boosts the hero and places him in the upper most list of the world of fiction.
Deep Down is the kind of explosive thriller only Lee Child could write and only Jack Reacher could survive, a heart-racing page-turner no suspense fan will want to miss.
Lee Child is one among the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. . . Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. Lee Child is a more painter than the mere writer. He illustrates his character as if he living legend and is full of life.
Other Books by Lee Child
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
If you really enjoy deep down – Jack Reacher Book 16.5 by Lee Child then also read these books of the same genre!