A Wanted Man – Jack Reacher Book 17 by Lee Child: A Wanted man by Lee Child is an adventure, thrill and full of suspense. Lee Child discloses the salient features of the personality of his hero Jack Reacher. This is a high voltage novel which keeps the audience under trance for many days after it is finished by the reader.
A wanted man is a thrill, full of suspense and action packed novel by Lee Child. In the novel, Lee Child presents his hero Jack Reacher in a new and novel action. Lee Child has used his magical pen and wonderful craft of shaping the master piece and engages the readers in the puzzles of the mystery and mystic of story.
The novel “A wanted man” presents the adventure of Jack Reacher. It is in fact the continuity of the adventures of Worth Dying for. Jack Reacher is standing at night in the state of Nebraska in order to get out of the city by taking lift from someone. Hitching hiking is favorite mode of travelling but at this time night, no one is stopping his car to give hi lift of any kind.
At last, his patience of one and half hour bears fruitful and the three men are ready to take him along with themselves. Donald McQueen, Alan King and Karen Delfuenso are the name of these three men who give him lift in their carriage.
Common sense of Jack Reacher always works at best whenever he senses some kind of wrong or ill thing going around Jack Reacher. Their talking does not suit to their actions and gestures. The female passenger is very nervous. Jack Reacher is requested by them to drive the car as they pose to be tired of driving for a long time. Both male King and McQueen go to sleep but Karen is waking.
The police of the town are keeping watch and searching for the culprits who have murdered a man and kidnapped the waitress. Julia Sorenson and Sheriff Victor Goodman are at the duty of arresting the culprits. They are of the opinion that after killing the man, the culprits go to park and steel Impala.
Karen tries her best to tell the story with the help of eye signals and Jack Reacher is able to understand that the two men are the criminals who are wanted by the police. The two agents Sorenson and Goodman are right in their assumption as they trace the camera planted there in the front street where the murder takes place.
Jack Reacher and the three other stop at the gas station. McQueen and King become aware that Jack Reacher has come to know about their reality. They ask him to use his debit card for withdrawing some money. Jack Reacher informs the police secretly but his attacked by the killers with gun.
The story takes sudden turn and it is revealed that Karen and McQueen are undercover agent of FBI and they are tracing a group of terrorists who have planned to poison the water tank of the town to damage the town on large scale.
The plan is perfect and they are ready to implement it but one man steps in and all their plans are shattered into pieces. That person is Jack Reacher. Suspense, thrill and fight between the law agencies and the criminals take place and who knows who will win in the end. Furious action, breathtaking moments and daring stunts of Jack Reacher are traits of the novel A Wanted Man by Lee Child. Surely, it would take you by surprise when you open the first page of the book and until it is finished.
A Wanted Man is the kind of explosive thriller only Lee Child could write and only Jack Reacher could survive, a heart-racing page-turner no suspense fan will want to miss.
Lee Child is one among the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. . . Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. Lee Child is a more painter than the mere writer. He illustrates his character as if he living legend and is full of life.
Other Books by Lee Child
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
- ASIN : B007GCY8FS
- Publisher : Delacorte Press; 1st edition (September 11, 2012)
- Publication date : September 11, 2012
- Language : English
- File size : 2545 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 417 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- A Wanted Man – Jack Reacher Book 17 by Lee Child
- The Affair – Jack Reacher Book 16 by Lee Child
- Second Son – Jack Reacher Book 15.5 by Lee Child
- Worth Dying For – Jack Reacher Book 15 by Lee Child
- 61 Hours – Jack Reacher Book 14 by Lee Child