The Fourth Man -Jack Reacher Book 23.5 by Lee Child: The Fourth Man line is another horrible adventure from the curios mind of Lee Child. He is discovering the new avenue of crimes and the way, criminals carry out their heinous activities and how they eras the trace of their crimes. Jack Reacher is at his best in this novel and is fiercer and more determined than ever before.
Life of any spy and detective is always at risk and is always the target of the bullets of the unknown killers. Jack Reacher is also no exception. Jack Reacher is on the move once again in order to discover some more aspects of nature. Lee Child is in the mood to move Jack around the world along with giving readers liberty to join him in the gaiety of the world.
Rest is thing forbidden for Jack Reacher and muttering and spending life in the company of the world is his only recreation and he loves to fulfill his desire at any cost and at any rate. His roaming and sojourn takes him anywhere in the world. The fourth man by Lee Child is in turn would surely sue them to their graves.
A plan is made by some underworld mafia to put an end to the life of Jack Reacher. An FBI agent meets Jack Reacher and discloses to him the secret plan of an under hidden attempt on his life. She tells him that a raid was made in the house situated in Sydney. There they found a list in which four names were entered and three names were in red ink and Jack Reacher’s name was still unmarked. It is furthered investigated that the other three persons were killed by unknown killers.
Jack Reacher sets off for Sydney through the next available flight to bring into light the mystery of the list and the other three persons. He begins the investigation about the dilemma and complicated situation. Jack Reacher is the fourth man and now is chasing the killers who are perhaps aware the fact that jack could do the miracles.
Will Reacher his target within time or the gang of the killers prove cleverer and quicker than Jack Reacher? This short but interesting novel will catch the readers in the trance of Jack Reacher and his destiny.
The list reminds him the life back of twenty years when he was working in Australia on a special mission. The dirt is lying on the killers but Jack Reacher is born to reveal every dark and hidden conspiracy. He with the help of the local police starts his investigation and is sure to meet his opponents sooner or later.
The novel the fourth man needs just one short break to finish it and of course tea break would help you to go through the short novel and follow Jack how he discovers the identification of the criminals working on the murder of Jack.
Just read and discover how Lee Child has made his hero face the unseen giants and undiscovered tunnels which are there to enslave Jack Reacher and burn him into ashes.
Past Tense is the kind of explosive thriller only Lee Child could write and only Jack Reacher could survive, a heart-racing page-turner no suspense fan will want to miss.
Lee Child is one among the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. . . Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. Lee Child is a more painter than the mere writer. He illustrates his character as if he living legend and is full of life.
Other Books by Lee Child
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
- ASIN : B079R2H6M9
- Publisher : Dell (November 5, 2018)
- Publication date : November 5, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 4478 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 399 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,249 in Kindle Store
If you really enjoy The Fourth Man – Jack Reacher Book 23.5 by Lee Child then also read these books of the same genre!