Worth Dying For – Jack Reacher Book 15 by Lee Child: Another electrifying novel that is followed by ambitious 61Hours. The story starts slowly but with the passage of time, it accelerates and fascinates the readers till the last line.
This time, Jack Reacher is in the town famous for corn, Nebraska. His habit of traveling takes him into the town where new troubles are waiting for Jack Reacher. His first encounter in that is with the terrifying clan who is keeping the people under his subjection by threats and intimidation.
But the thing motivates Jack Reacher to intervene is the unsolved case of missing child. The child was missing from the town and it had been a decade when he is not seen in the town. Jack Reacher is determined to solve the case and bring to light the reasons of his missing and the people involved in this case. Lee child is demanding his hero to perform heroic deeds.
The Duncans want Jack Reacher to quit the town as there is a lot of mysteries involved in the missing of the child. Also many other under hidden games are being played by them in the town. They do not want to disclose these secrets at any cost. Above everything else, a shipment was coming to this town. This shipment contained some secret material and if it gets late or is delivered to the customers, the Duncans would be held responsible for it and surely, the customers would punish them. So the Duncans do not want to angry their secret customers.
Jack Reacher has the safe way to remain within himself and let the dead bury. But that is impossible for the people like Jack Reacher to hand over the people to troubling minds and do not help them come out safely. Jack Reacher chooses to fight against the odds in order to save the town from the cruel clutches of the Duncans. Lee Child is presenting his utmost skill here in the form of his hero.
Worth Dying for is dynamite which burst and takes the lives of the hero and the author literally but the skilled hands of Lee Child handle the situation is such a brilliant way that the readers would enjoy one the best action packed movie in the form of novel. At no time, the plot would allow the readers to put the book aside and do something else instead.
Worth Dying For is the kind of explosive thriller only Lee Child could write and only Jack Reacher could survive, a heart-racing page-turner no suspense fan will want to miss.
Lee Child is one among the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. . . Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. Lee Child is a more painter than the mere writer. He illustrates his character as if he living legend and is full of life.
Other Books by Lee Child
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
- ASIN : B003EY7IWC
- Publisher : Delacorte Press; 1st edition (October 19, 2010)
- Publication date : October 19, 2010
- Language : English
- File size : 3247 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 530 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
If you really enjoy worth dying for – Jack Reacher Book 15 by Lee Child then also read these books of the same genre!
- Worth Dying For – Jack Reacher Book 15 by Lee Child
- 61 Hours – Jack Reacher Book 14 by Lee Child
- Persuader – Jack Reacher Book 10 by Lee Child
- The Hard Way – Jack Reacher Book 10 by Lee Child
- Without Fail – Jack Reacher Book 6 by Lee Child