61 Hours – Jack Reacher Book 14 by Lee Child: Another adventure by the mighty pen of Lee Child. He is presenting his new masterpiece and new journey of his hero Jack Reacher. Jack Reacher, as usual, is traveling by bus. He is in search of peace within and calm outside. Traveling and roaming give him spirit to enjoy life. Everything was going on well. But Jack Reacher cannot escape the destiny nor would his fate spare him for ordinary pleasures of life.
The bus by which Jack Reacher is traveling crashes suddenly and stops. It was sandstorm outside and the place where he steps on is Bolton, one of the small city of South Dakota. The crash of the bus brings him face to face with deadly confrontation. Jack Reacher w intended to travel further but all his hopes dashed to ground when he comes to know that a gang of dangerous criminals is going to kill a woman known for her justice and standing for the weak and the suppressed. Lee Child has put his hero in strange dilemma.
Some sinister forces threaten the woman as she was standing against their evil plans which they are going to implement in the town. She is alone ad alone woman cannot resist their heinous tracts. If she is to live and encounter the opponents, she will need help from someone who would stand by her through thick and thin.
61 Hours are very important for jack Reacher and the woman. These 61 hours are going to change the whole scenario. This time, the enemies of Jack Reacher are stronger than ever before. But his commitment with the woman is stronger than any threat or danger. Even, he is ready to risk his life for the defense and protection of the woman.
The action begins and the countdown begins. 61 hours and the deadly and hidden enemies. Both are striving to win their end and prove their stand. Jack Reacher does not mean to set thing right but he dislikes the forces which pose threat to the discipline of the world.
Lee Child is very skilled and superb artisan who knows when and how to strike and hit the core. He plays with the words and creates solid picture in the minds of the readers. The readers feel themselves the part of the story and the plot. There are great chances that readers will push aside the Jack Reacher when they would start the 61 hours until it is finished.
Lee Child is one among the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. . . Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. Lee Child is a more painter than the mere writer. He illustrates his character as if he living legend and is full of life.
Other Books by Lee Child
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
- ASIN : B0036S4CWA
- Publisher : Delacorte Press; 1st edition (May 13, 2010)
- Publication date : May 13, 2010
- Language : English
- File size : 3288 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 514 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
If you really enjoy 61 hours – Jack Reacher Book 14 by Lee Child then also read these books of the same genre!