Gone Tomorrow – Jack Reacher Book 13 by Lee Child is an adventure, thrill and full of suspense. Lee Child discloses the salient features of the personality of his hero Jack Reacher. This is a high voltage novel which keeps the audience under trance for many days after it is finished by the reader.
The city of New York never sleeps and the city at the time of two at night is the city of lights and stars. The scene is of the new hit novel of Lee Child. A car is seen moving along the road. There are five persons in the car. All of seem quite well except the one who is looking out of order. The scene is inquisitive enough to tempt Jack Reacher to interfere, and Jack Reacher does come up to the expectations.
The ill person is Susan Mark. A lot of secrets are resting in his chest. These secrets are the matter of huge importance for number of countries. Washington, California and even Afghanistan are keeping watch at him closely. They are watching each and every moment of Susan Mark. Everyone is hiding something or everything from Jack Reacher. A war has started in the streets of the state Manhattan. On both side, skilled target killers, violent criminals and trained people are hitting and attacking to get the advantage over the other. Puzzles, windy and twisted plans, and mazes.
Jack Reacher has his way to fight against the worst enemies. He is of the opinion that a man who trusts none, and carries his own way in his own manner, gets away with every situation. Only such person meets the finishing line when he is ready to see eye to eye to his opponent.
It is easy to trace the suicide bombers as they are confused, nervous and lack of confidence. They are termed as the first timers. They are to be traced and put to death before they become the cause of death of the other innocent people. they are people of gone tomorrow
The train is coming to the Grand Central Station. It is full of suicide bombers and highly explosive material. Jack Reacher is ready to intervene. But the question marks remain
There whether he would be able to save thousands of life or his intervention would cost many innocent people.
The readers are to unveil the puzzles of the complicated tale at the cost of sensation and passionate study of the novel Gone Tomorrow. Lee Child first creates tension and then he becomes the mender of releasing the tension from the minds of the readers with appropriate and suitable solutions to the issues emerged during the climax of the story.
Lee Child is one amongst the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. Lee Child is among the best seller in the New York Times. His series of Jack . Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. He was appointed CBE within the 2019 Queen’s Birthday Honors.
Other Books by Author:
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
- SIN : B001NLL8LA
- Publisher : Delacorte Press; 1st edition (May 7, 2009)
- Publication date : May 7, 2009
- Language : English
- File size : 2612 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 434 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
If you really enjoy reading then also read these books of the same genre.