Night School – Jack Reacher Book 21 by Lee Child:The night school is the story of days when jack Reacher was serving the military police. The story revolves round the identification of an unknown American. Jack Reacher is given the medal for his extraordinary performances for the dear country.
There are two other detectives. One from CIA and other from FBI. They are at loss why they been sent in the school along with jack Reacher. The two are also the most reliable and dependable in their field of action. Each of them is fresh achiever of win and each of them is surprised why there are there in the night school. Lee Child is touching the most heated topic of the today, terrorism and its range.
Soon three are assigned an upheld task. A sleeping cell of terrorists is working in Hamburg, Germany. There in the cell, a Saudi courier pays a visit and he is in need of safe haven to spend his time. At the same time, he is to wait for some unknown person whom he is to convey some secret message. Lee Child is innovating.
The undercover overhears some part of the conversation that took place between the Saudi and the sleeper cell in charge. The undercover from CIA informs the Pentagon about the conversation. The conversation reveals that the Saudi was telling the sleeper cell that the American has demanded a hundred million dollars. The conversation does not disclose or give any hint for which purpose; he is demanding such a huge amount.
The three are given the task to find the American from such a large population. It is like searching needle in the hundred tons of cotton. Would they be successful or defeat for the first time is waiting for the three top investigators? The night school in the form of three is going to take you in trance once you have started the book.
To cope with the situation, jack Reacher employs the best soldier in the force, Sergeant Frances Neagley. The fate of the world is in their hands and if they fail in carrying out the mission successfully, the world has to face horrible terrorism. So much depends upon them. The three now Night School set on their search. From Langley to Hamburg, from Jalalabad to Kiev, they search each and every moor and corner to find that American. They face many dangerous attacks, double crosses and horrible shadow of death.
They plan, they make sketches, they set targets, they narrow down their suspicions but the destination is still far away from their target.
Lee child has devised the most shocking novel night school and set the reader to wander what would happen next and whether they would have any clue of the target.
Small Wars is the kind of explosive thriller only Lee Child could write and only Jack Reacher could survive, a heart-racing page-turner no suspense fan will want to miss.
Lee Child is one among the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. . . Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. Lee Child is a more painter than the mere writer. He illustrates his character as if he living legend and is full of life.
Other Books by Lee Child
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
- ASIN : 0857503693
- Publisher : Random House; Latest edition (21 November 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 464 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780857503695
- ISBN-13 : 978-0857503695
- Item Weight : 320 g
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Generic Name : BOOK
- Best Sellers Rank: #18,405 in Books
If you really enjoy Night School – Jack Reacher Book 21 by Lee Child then also read these books of the same genre!