Not a Drill – Jack Reacher Book 18.8 by Lee Child: Not a Drill is a short story by Lee Child. Full of action and adventure, not a drill unveils many new aspects of suspense and action. Jack is on the move and this time is hitch hiking for a short period and of a small town in the pleasant summer. But he does not know that this short flight and wandering would become the cause of the world tour. Also this short action is surely far more sinister than other novels of the same length and same stature.
Jack Reacher is on the way to spend his summer in some beautiful natural surroundings. He is accompanied by four Canadians who are there on the road to hitchhike through the last fresh and alive wilderness in North America. Lee Child is giving new touch to the field novels.
They remain with one another for sometime but after a hearty meal, they part and the Canadians take their own way while Jack Reacher moves towards the peaceful town which is surrounded by countryside and is calm and cool that is enough to satisfy his long, tiring and adventuresome wanderlust. Not a drill would just carry you into the world of strong imagination.
This peace id quite disturbed when the path he was following suddenly disappeared and is closed. All of sudden, he sees the military police comes in view. He is at loss whether it is a kind of drill or some kind of trouble is coming towards him. He knows that troubles always reach him how far he is away from the home or which country he is residing.
His expectations come true and he is to experience another trouble.His habit of being in the wrong place at the right time is again inviting the readers to come and join the adventures Jack Reacher is going to pass through.
A breath taking spree of Jack Reacher. The ever best thrill and action from the pen of Lee Child. Come and enjoy the story where Jack Lee is creating some of the best kicks and buzz.
Not a Drill is the kind of explosive thriller only Lee Child could write and only Jack Reacher could survive, a heart-racing page-turner no suspense fan will want to miss.
Lee Child is one among the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. . . Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. Lee Child is a more painter than the mere writer. He illustrates his character as if he living legend and is full of life.
Other Books by Lee Child
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
|Listening Length||8 hours and 8 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||May 16, 2017|
|Publisher||Random House Audio|
If you really enjoy Not a Drill – Jack Reacher Book 18.8 by Lee Child then also read these books of the same genre!