One Shot – Jack Reacher Book 9 by Lee Child: Another adventure of Lee Child and another long episode of action and thrill is waiting for the readers. The city of jack Reacher is set on fire when five persons are killed and six shots were fired. But the case is solved within the hours but one thing remains behind the scene that is when the guy arrested for the crime denies and says that the cops have got the wrong man and he demands Jack Reacher for the solution of the entangled case.
Within the short period, Jack Reacher arrives at the scene and is ready to solve the case. The guy involved in the murder is a trained sharp shooter and belongs to the military snipers. When Jack Reacher comes to know all this, he at once understands and suspects something wrong in the terrorist attack. Within the short period, the slam drunk case bursts with terrific results. Jack Reacher with the help of beautiful female lawyer is heading towards the unseen enemy who is driving everything and is working behind the screen of secrecy.
Jack Reacher is aware of the fact the two opponents are never equal in abilities. This case is taking place in the heartland city which is his city and hell. Two things are done in order to compete with the enemy. One thing is to react equally in ruthlessness and cunningness. Answering in the same coin can bring down your opponent and this happens in the novel One Shot by Lee Child.
The title one shot has many completely different meanings. Once Barr shot the 5 commuters down, he truly discharged six shots. one in every of them he deliberately discharged into a decorative lake they were walking past, knowing the bullet would be caught up and simply recovered by police forensics. However it had been conjointly a message to Associate in nursing knowledgeable like Reacher, the kind of defect or anomaly that recurs all told the books, a small blip that sets our hero thinking: Why did a drop-dead ace marksman, firing from but forty yards, miss one shot? What was he attempting to say?
The One Shot creates suspense of greater depth than any other novel of Lee Child. The murder and Jack Reacher come face to face and decide to end the game by one shot in the riffle and try whose side the luck swindles?
One shot would decide the fate and would disclose the mystery. Who will win and who will die, is the mystery that would be revealed for those are going to read this thrilling novel One Shot.
Lee Child is one amongst the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. it’s aforesaid one in all of} his novels that includes his hero Jack Reacher is oversubscribed somewhere within the world every 9 seconds. His books systematically succeed the number-one slot on bestseller lists round the world and have oversubscribed over 100 million copies. Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. He was appointed CBE within the 2019 Queen’s Birthday Honors.
Other Books by Author:
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
- SIN : B000FCK5PI
- Publisher : Delacorte Press; 1st edition (June 14, 2005)
- Publication date : June 14, 2005
- Language : English
- File size : 3813 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 304 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 0440241022
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,528 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
If you really enjoy reading then also read these books of the same genre!