Personal – Jack Reacher Book 19 by Lee Child: Lee Child has come back with bang and this time, he has come with personal. This new masterpiece is full of stormy actions, deadly fights and bombastic dialogues. Giants, gangsters and snipers are present to get rid of Jack Reacher. They have become allied on single point and that is the killing of Jack Reacher to continue their illegal business.
Personal is a personal story of Jack Reacher and Lee Child. Here, jack Reacher comes across many gangsters and is attacked by dangerous snipers. The don of mafias are also there to put to end the life of jack Reacher who is the biggest hurdle in their way to carry on their hideous crimes freely.
This plot of this novel takes place in France. The conference of the G8 summit is scheduled in France and the criminals have chosen the place to kill the president of France in order to create disturbance in the world at large and America and her allies in general. The sniper has been hired by them. John Kott is the sniper and is the best target killer in the world. He never ever misses his target even from the distance of three quarter of mile.
The sniper has been in the jail for his bad deeds and is put in the jail by Jack Reacher. A bullet is fired and the target had a narrow escape. The bullet is American and early investigation points out to one and the only sniper in the world is Joh kott. No one can stop this man except Jack Reacher who has done it before.
Well aware of the drastic and grim situation, Jack Reacher sets on his mission and when Jack determines to do anything, none can stop him from doing that thing.
The new technique used by Lee Child in this novel of personal is the introduction of team with Jack Reacher who is in the habit of accomplishing his task single handedly before. Casey Nice, a rookie analyst is to accompany Jack Lee in this high voltage mission. A rough and windy path is waiting for the both. Jack and his partner has to face many hidden plots, doubles crosses, narrow escape from the merciless deaths, and even ruthless gangsters. Along with all these dangerous and life taking conditions, they are offered no backup and if they fall down, no one will claim them to be theirs.
Guilt of not saving the life of woman once, jack Reacher is bent not to let happen this again. Not in his life now.
Lee Child has introduced new bombastic novel covering the whole scenario of novel and fiction. He has disclosed the ability to observe the happenings of the surroundings with keen detail and describes them with skill and artisan.
Lee Child is one among the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. . . Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. Lee Child is a more painter than the mere writer. He illustrates his character as if he living legend and is full of life.
Other Books by Lee Child
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
|Listening Length||8 hours and 8 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||May 16, 2017|
|Publisher||Random House Audio|