Persuader – Jack Reacher Book 10 by Lee Child: Jack Reacher lives for the instant. while not a home. while not commitment. And with a burning want to right wrongs – and rewrite his own painful past. Drug Enforcement Administration Susan Duffy resides for the long run, knowing that she has created a terrible mistake by golf shot one among her own feminine agents into a death entice at intervals a heavily guarded Maine mansion.
Staging an excellent man oeuvre, Reacher hurtles into the dark heart of a huge criminal enterprise. An attempt to rescue an agent whose time is running out, Reacher enters a criminal offense lord’s city district defense. There he can notice a world of secrecy and violence – and confront some work from his own past.
Jack Reacher is moving from place to place as he is fond of travelling and exploring the different aspects of nature. He is free from every responsibility as he is retired from the army and does not have any family. Nothing is there which could bind him at one place. Fearless, bold and brave Jack Reacher is ready to pick up any hurdle or obstacle that tries to damp his courage and hinder his way. In a way, this thing proves very helpful for Jack Reacher as troubles big or small, violent or hidden, complicated or strait find its way to Jack Reacher. Jack Reacher is always ready to face the troubles and does quit until he wins it over. Lee Child has given him so much discerning power.
The Persuader by Lee Child brings out new aspects of the personality of Jack Reacher. He is in the habit of finishing every business whether it is wanted or unwanted. He hates incomplete works and business. He has only business that was left incomplete as investigation went wrong and the murderer escaped from the hands of Jack Reacher. His bad luck gives Jack Reacher another chance and he comes across the same man. Jack Reacher is now ready to complete this unfinished task. “Justice is to be done” says Jack Reacher.
Jack Reacher with the help of Susan Duffy wants to rescue the undercover agent from the crime which was done at headquarter. It was also to satisfy his own guilt of leaving incomplete the crime in which the murderer was escaped from the hands of law.
Susan Duffy is a secret agent and she is repenting that she has sent one of the secret agent into the death trap laid by the enemies. She asks help from Jack Reacher and he enters into the arena of the criminals organizations. He at the risk of his life rescues the secret agent from the death as his time was running out. He enters into the world of suspense, thrill and secrecy, and manages to furnish the incomplete task of his past life when he was in army.
Lee Child is one among the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. . . Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. Lee Child is a more painter than the mere writer. He illustrates his character as if he living legend and is full of life.
Other Books by Lee Child
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
|Listening Length||13 hours and 46 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||February 02, 2021|
|Publisher||Random House Audio|
If you really enjoy Persuader – Jack Reacher Book 7 by Lee Child then also read these books of the same genre!