The Hard Way – Jack Reacher Book 10 by Lee Child: The Hard Way, a new amazing addition and new adventure. Jack Reacher is put into situation which is going to explode and bursting up. An immediate action is needed by Jack Reacher. Truth is hidden behind the dark covering and Jack Reacher is to unveil the truth. The hard way to get at the truth but Jack is never born to give up and retire to fate. Jack Reacher is at the best of his colours.
Living alone and spending life according to heart’s desire is the sole aim of Jack Reacher. It doesn’t mean that he work shirk or coward rather his loneliness inspires and motivates him to do even greater and bigger. Lights of New York City have so many reasons to attract for anyone in the world and Jack Reacher is no exception.
The Hard way is the story of kidnapping and Jack Reacher is paid heavily by the man of a mysterious business and personality. He is having a close watch on the car which has almost one million dollars. This amount is for the ransom of the family of the businessman who is ready to pay any amount of money to have his family back with him.
Edward Lane has chosen Jack Reacher to bring his beautiful wife and smart son.
Edward Lane is running a business where he has an army of illegal soldiers. The services of these soldiers are provided to the notorious persons for illegal activities. Lane intends to get his family back and then asks Jack Reacher to take horrible revenge on the kidnappers in order to teach them tough lesson for kidnapping his family. He has selected Jack Reacher for this as he knows that only Jack can put his intentions into practical shape.
Jack Reacher comes to know many chilling secrets when he sets on the road to free the hostages. A horrific drama is running behind the scene in Edward Lane business organization. It seems that there is definitely something wrong in the business of Lane. It was not an ordinary thing but surely, it would be of huge magnitude. A dirty game by the dirty people. But Jack Reacher has already stepped into the ditch and he knows how he is to come out of it with flying colors.
Reacher has procured a female accomplice, an alluring (obviously) more seasoned lady that he invests energy with. Tragically, she remained fundamentally a plot gadget to access data and contacts that Reacher couldn’t have accomplished alone. Lee Child has produced amazing action packed novel.
The second 50% of the book is set in England. It was amusing to perceive how Lee Child, an English author, would introduce England through the eyes of his all-American legend. it was a decent exertion, precise yet seen from a good ways.
Sadly, Dick Hill, the book recording storyteller, battles to do any sort of English inflection and certainly can’t assemble a Norfolk tongue. He was adequately awful to be very diverting.
Lee Child is one amongst the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. . His books systematically succeed the number. Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. He was appointed CBE within the 2019 Queen’s Birthday Honors.
Other Books by Lee Child
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
- ASIN : B000OIZSKA
- Publisher : Berkley; Reprint edition (February 26, 2008)
- Publication date : February 26, 2008
- Language : English
- File size : 1578 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 392 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,726 in Kindle Store
If you really enjoy The Hard Way – Jack Reacher Book 10 by Lee Child then also read these books of the same genre!