Running Blind – Jack Reacher Book 4 by Lee Child: It is said that knowledge is power and it controls the bridle of the world. Knowledge leads others and provides direction for success and progress. The beginning of the novels opens with the person commenting on the power of knowledge. He puts forward that the more knowledge contains more power. He asserts that the pre-knowledge of things always give you advantage of far reaching consequences. Examples of lottery and stock exchange are sited to support his point of view. He concludes that killing also is a game and pre knowledge would provide you safety and protection from the consequences of the killing.
Jack Reacher comes across two rogues who are engaged in collecting the protection racket money from the new restaurant where Jack Reacher was taking dinner. He boasts of having links with the opposite crime organization. The official agency FBI arrests him and puts to many questions regarding his relations with criminal agencies and the strange Running Blind But Jack Reacher denies any relation and says that he has been lonely for the time he bade farewell to the army..
He is then questioned about two women whose cases of harassment he addressed when he was an MP. it’s revealed they need both been killed within the previous couple of months and a criminal profiling team has come to the conclusion that the author was someone exactly like Jack Reacher. Reacher realizes that he has no alibi for the places and times that the ladies were killed, and he requests a lawyer
Jack Reacher’s lawyer girlfriend Jodie arrives and he’s released after further questioning. Jodie returns to figure, and Reacher drives to his house in upstate that he inherited from Leon Garber. He is soon called upon by two members of the FBI team that previously questioned him. A 3rd woman has been killed who was also an ex-soldier who filed for molestation – though in a very different time frame from basic two. The FBI compels him to help with the investigation by threatening to harm him and, possibly, Jodie too.
Jack Reacher and agent Lamarr, the lead profiler on the team, drive from New York to the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia, whilst discussing information on the case. Lamarr’s stepsister, it so happens, may be a woman with an equivalent particulars because the three already killed. Lamarr also reveals the killer’s M.O., which is killing the victims in an unknown way, with no bruises or injuries, leaving them naked in their bathtub, crammed with army-issue camouflage paint.
Lee Child is presenting his master piece Running Blind and inviting the readers to step out from the boredom of their routine and join the party of adventure, action and suspense.
Lee Child is one amongst the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. it’s aforesaid one in all of} his novels that includes his hero Jack Reacher is oversubscribed somewhere within the world every 9 seconds. His books systematically succeed the number-one slot on bestseller lists round the world and have oversubscribed over 100 million copies. Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. He was appointed CBE within the 2019 Queen’s Birthday Honors.
Other Books by Author
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
Running Blind detail
- SIN : B0092FQ1NY
- Publisher : Bantam Books (Trans-world Publishers a division of the Random House Group) (April 2, 2001)
- Language : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #626,101 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
If you really enjoy Running Blind – Jack Reacher Book 4 by Lee Child then also read these books of the same genre!