Make Me – Jack Reacher Book 20 by Lee Child: Lee Child has come back with bang and this time, he has come with make me. This new masterpiece is full of stormy actions, deadly fights and bombastic dialogues. Giants, gangsters and snipers are present to get rid of Jack Reacher. They have become allied on single point and that is the killing of Jack Reacher to continue their illegal business.
Jack Reacher is on the move and is wandering aimlessly in order to know the world and the people living in this world. He comes to a small town. This town is surrounded by wheat fields and other vegetative area. The name of that is Mother’s rest. Jack Reacher wants to know why this particular small town is the given the name of Mother’s town. But no one knows or does not want to tell the secret of the town.
People living in this town are very wakeful and sullen. He meets a woman who is worried about something of which no one knows. Her name is Michelle Chang. She takes Jack Reacher for someone else. Her partner is missing and she does not know where he could go leaving her alone. Make me by Lee Child is there to win the hearts of the readers.
He along with Michelle starts off to find her partner out but after the thorough roaming in La, Chicago and San Francisco, Phoenix, she is again fall into the lap of hopelessness and disappointment. Jack has dug up each and every corner of source of information from internet to the thugs and assassins. But no clue regarding her partner has reached them.
Problem with Jack Reacher is that he does not like to leave anything unfinished and that rule always remains with him even though he is risk his life. If someone is calling for jack Reacher, he is there to peruse until he is to win or to die and there is no third option for Jack Reacher.
Jack Reacher is said to be the coolest, the calm lover character of continuous series. Make Me is there before you to grab it and enjoy the thrills and adventure of Jack Reacher. Lee Child would never allow getting you bored and tired. Try it.
Small Wars is the kind of explosive thriller only Lee Child could write and only Jack Reacher could survive, a heart-racing page-turner no suspense fan will want to miss.
Lee Child is one among the world’s leading heroic tale writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and currently lives in big apple. . . Lee is that the recipient of the many awards, last Author of the Year at the 2019 British Book Awards. Lee Child is a more painter than the mere writer. He illustrates his character as if he living legend and is full of life.
Other Books by Lee Child
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), 1997
- Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), 1998
- Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), 1999
- The Visitor (Jack Reacher #4), 2000 –
- Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), 2001
- Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), 2002
- Persuader (Jack Reacher #7), 2003
- The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8)
- One Shot (Jack Reacher #9), 2005 – this is the novel that prompted the first movie adaptation in 2012 with Tom Cruise
- The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10), 2006
- Bad Luck And Trouble (Jack Reacher #11), 2007
- Nothing To Lose (Jack Reacher #12), 2007
- Gone Tomorrow (Jack Reacher #13), 2009
- 61 Hours (Jack Reacher #14), 2010
- Worth Dying For (Jack Reacher #15), 2010
- Second Son (a short novella), 2011
- The Affair (Jack Reacher #16), 2011
- Deep Down (Jack Reacher #16.5), 2012
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher #17), 2012
- High Heat (Jack Reacher #17.5), short novella, 2013
- Never Go Back (Jack Reacher #18), 2013 – second movie adaptation with Tom Cruise
- Not a Drill (Jack Reacher #18.8), 2014
- Personal (Jack Reacher #19), 2014
- Small Wars (#19.5), 2015 (short story)
- Make Me (Jack Reacher #20), 2015
- Night School (Jack Reacher #21), 2016
- The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher #22), 2017
- The Christmas Scorpion (Jack Reacher #22.5), 2018
- Past Tense (Jack Reacher #23), 2018
- The Fourth Man (Jack Reacher #23.5), 2019
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher #24), 2019
- The Sentinel (Jack Reacher #25), 2020
- Publisher : Bantam (24 March 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 512 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0857502689
- ISBN-13 : 978-0857502681
- Item Weight : 346 g
- Dimensions : 12.7 x 3 x 19.8 cm
- Country of Origin : United Kingdom
- Best Sellers Rank: #19,664 in Books