The book, The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth, written by John C. Maxwell is considered one of his best masterpiece. John C. Maxwell explains how true leadership works.
Hello everyone, I am here with another book review. I know it’s been some time since I last published a book review, but “The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth” is a superb book that I believe everyone should read. Please enjoy the review!
Are there any tried and true Principles which are always sure to help someone grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He’s been passionate about personal development for over 50 years, and for the first time he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential.
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It’s Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
I just finished reading the classic leadership publication, The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth From John Maxwell. Maxwell is a world renowned leadership expert with sold over 13 million copies of the business books.
The Normal read time of “The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth” is just over four and half hour, nevertheless If you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about five and a half an hour.
Overall The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth book was amazing, short read time and simple to understand.
I had a good deal of fun reading through this book. It took a few weeks, but that is only because I found every chapter inventory filled with practical suggestions and hints that I felt impelled to carry notes and instant action. I wrote within the publication, feeling obliged to answer his reflection questions immediately.
The Book serves as a thesis for convincing the reader that personal development matters, and if you concentrate on it, other victories and wins life will follow suit. By the end, he persuaded me that I needed to focus even more on my personal development if I hope to attain all of my life goals. Just like we need to first secure our own oxygen mask before helping others we will need to work on ourselves if we anticipate big opportunities to come knocking.
Granted you have a few hours per week to devote to your personal Growth the actions steps within this book make sense and are easy to implement. You can take note of the areas you ride the struggle bus with and use his ideas to grow.
I love that he starts With the law of conventionality, as I think that it’s one of the best ways we Can observe immediate success. If we are intentional and plan our days And weeks ahead, we can find success even if it’s just a small bit at a Time in the beginning.
How to get FREE The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John C. Maxwell?
|BOOK COVER||YEAR||TITLE||NARRATOR||FREE LINK|
|2012||The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John C. Maxwell||John C. Maxwell||GET FREE|
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership is a wonderful weekend read. If you’re one who enjoys recharging your energies during the holidays, you’ll find “The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth” book very helpful.
- Publisher: Center Street; Signed edition (October 2, 2012)
- Language: English
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- ISBN-10: 1599953668
- ISBN-13: 978-1599953663
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Dimensions: 6.25 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #99,751 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
About John C. Maxwell
John C. Maxwell is a internationally respected leadership expert and author who has sold over 21 million novels. Dr. Maxwell is the creator of EQUIP, a nonprofit firm that has trained almost six million leaders in 177 countries globally.
Did you read “The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth” on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of this? If you really enjoy The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth then also read these books of the same genre by John C. Maxwell.
- The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork by John C. Maxwell
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John C. Maxwell
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- What Successful People Know about Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- How Successful People Win by John C. Maxwell
- How Successful People Grow by John C. Maxwell
- How Successful People Lead by John C. Maxwell
- How Successful People Think by John C. Maxwell
- Make Today Count by John C. Maxwell