The book The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, written by John C. Maxwell is considered one of his best masterpiece. John C. Maxwell explains how true leadership works.
Hello everyone, I am here with another book review. I know it’s been some time since I last published a book review, but “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” is a superb book that I believe everyone should read. Please enjoy the review!
Leadership books remind me of cooking: there are a Limited Amount of Frequent ingredients that make up the vast majority of dishes, but there appears to be an infinite number of methods to blend and present these components.
This really is an excellent first or second leadership publication. Do not expect to see anything really novel in any of those laws, but the total package is a tasty dish, and I chose to read this book twice before writing this review. In case you have been analyzing leadership seriously for a long time, you might choose to pass on this one, but it’s a fast read and well written.
I just finished reading the classic leadership publication, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership From John Maxwell. Maxwell is a world renowned leadership expert with Sold over 13 million copies of the many books. His provides functional, Straightforward advice that is relevant to leaders everywhere. I Will refrain from moving through all 21 laws
21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- The Law of the Lid: Leadership ability determines a person’s level of effectiveness.
- The Law of Influence: The true measure of leadership is influence — nothing more, nothing less.
- The Law of Process: Leadership develops daily, not in a day.
- The Law of Navigation: Anyone can steer the ship, but it takes a leader to chart the course.
- The Law of E.F. Hutton: When the real leader speaks, people listen.
- The Law of Solid Ground: Trust is the foundation of leadership.
- The Law of Respect: People naturally follow leaders stronger than themselves.
- The Law of Intuition: Leaders evaluate everything with a leadership bias.
- The Law of Magnetism: Who you are is who you attract.
- The Law of Connection: Leaders touch a heart before they ask for a hand.
- The Law of the Inner Circle: A leader’s potential is determined by those closest to him.
- The Law of Empowerment: Only secure leaders give power to others.
- The Law of Reproduction: It takes a leader to raise up a leader.
- The Law of Buy-In: People buy into the leader, then to the vision.
- The Law of victory: Leaders find a way for the team to win.
- The Law of the Big Mo: Momentum is a leader’s best friend.
- The Law of Priorities: Leaders understand that activity is not necessarily accomplishment
- The Law of Sacrifice: A leader must give up to go up.
- The Law of timing: When to lead is as important as what to do and where to go
- The Law of Explosive Growth: To add growth, lead followers – to multiply, lead leaders.
- The Law of Legacy: A leader’s lasting value is measured by succession.
The Normal read time of “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” is just over four and half hour, nevertheless If you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about five and a half an hour.
Overall The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership book was amazing, short read time and simple to understand.
How to get FREE The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell?
Start a 30-day Audible Premium Plus trial to get The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership free. Just SIGN UP & SUBSCRIBE from my LINKS and enjoy your FREE copy of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership now!
|BOOK COVER||YEAR||TITLE||NARRATOR||FREE LINK|
|2007||The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell||Henry O. Arnold||GET FREE|
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership is a wonderful weekend read. If you’re one who enjoys recharging your energies during the holidays, you’ll find “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” book very helpful.
- ASIN: B00ETK5N5O
- Publisher: Harper Collins Leadership; Revised & Updated edition (September 16, 2007)
- Publication date: September 16, 2007
- Language: English
- File size: 4352 KB
- Simultaneous device usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting: Enabled
- X-Ray: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Print length: 332 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN: 0785289356
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #45,113 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
About John C. Maxwell
John C. Maxwell is a internationally respected leadership expert and author who has sold over 21 million novels. Dr. Maxwell is the creator of EQUIP, a nonprofit firm that has trained almost six million leaders in 177 countries globally.
Did you read “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of this? If you really enjoy The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership then also read these books of the same genre by John C. Maxwell.
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- What Successful People Know about Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- How Successful People Win by John C. Maxwell
- How Successful People Grow by John C. Maxwell
- How Successful People Lead by John C. Maxwell
- How Successful People Think by John C. Maxwell
- Make Today Count by John C. Maxwell