Memorial Day – Mitch Rapp Book 7: Combating terrorism on foreign soil, CIA super agent Mitch Rapp will do whatever is necessary to safeguard American liberties in the enthralling political thriller by # 1 New York Times bestseller Vince Flynn.
CIA intelligence has indicated an attack by a terrorist group on The United States, just as Washington prepares to host an elaborate Memorial Day tribute to the veterans of World War II. The race is on towards Afghanistan; Mitch Rapp leads an attack by commandos on one of the al Queda strength in a border village that stops plans for a nuclear strike against Washington.
The crisis is over, and the special operations mission is completed. However, Rapp is aware that facing the new enemy, nothing’s as it appears, and it’s only him who can prevent a catastrophe of inconceivable magnitude.
The book, Memorial Day is considered one of Vince Flynn masterpieces.
How to get free Memorial Day By Vince Flynn?
|BOOK COVER||YEAR||TITLE||NARRATOR||FREE LINK|
|2004||Memorial Day – Mitch Rapp Book 7||Rosario Dawson||GET FREE|
Memorial Day Book Read Time
The Normal read time of “Memorial Day – Mitch Rapp Book 7” is just over 8 and half hour, nevertheless If you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about seven and an half hour. Overall Memorial Day – Mitch Rapp Book 7 book was amazing, short read time and simple to understand.
Start with is a wonderful weekend read. If you’re one who enjoys recharging your energies during the holidays, you’ll find “Memorial Day – Mitch Rapp Book 7” very helpful.
Memorial Day – Mitch Rapp Book 7 Details
- Publisher : Atria Books; 1st edition (May 4, 2004)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 416 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0743453972
- ISBN-13 : 978-0743453974
- Item Weight : 1.5 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.12 x 1.49 x 9.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #106,476 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1,012 in Terrorism Thrillers (Books)
- #1,077 in Assassination Thrillers (Books)
- #1,806 in Political Thrillers (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,516 ratings
Vince Flynn Biography
Vince Flynn was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota, in 1966. The year he graduated, he attended the University of St. Thomas and began his career as an account manager and sales marketing specialist at Kraft Foods. The year 1990 was the first time he was offered an aviation-related position within the United States Marine Corps but was disqualified medically before commencing the course.
Instead, he was a bartender and wrote his first novel entitled the book Term Limits. After being rejected numerous times, he self-published. It made the New York Times bestseller list in paperback.
He then wrote The Mitch Rapp series. The writer was also an advisor for the television show 24. He passed away after a lengthy fight for prostate cancer on the 19th of June 2013, at 47 years of age. The books he wrote posthumously continue to be on the list of bestsellers. The Survivor, written by Vince Flynn and Kyle Mills, made The New York bestseller list in 2015.
If you really enjoyed Memorial Day – Mitch Rapp Book 7, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends, or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Thank you!
Did you read “Memorial Day By Vince Flynn” on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of this? If you really enjoy Memorial Day then also read these books of the same genre.
- Executive Power – Mitch Rapp Book 6
- Separation of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 5
- The Third Option – Mitch Rapp Book 4
- Transfer of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 3
- Kill Shot – Mitch Rapp Book 2
- American Assassin – Mitch Rapp Book 1
- Artemis By Andy Weir
- The Martian By Andy Weir
- Project Hail Mary By Andy Weir
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Winter Street Series Book In Order – Elin Hilderbrand
- Penny Green Series In Order – Emily Organ
Recap of we just learned
- Memorial Day – Mitch Rapp Book 7 Review
- How to get free Memorial Day By Vince Flynn?
- Memorial Day – Mitch Rapp Book 7 Details
- Vince Flynn Biography