The Third Option – Mitch Rapp Book 4: If diplomacy is not working or military interventions are considered unwise, our leaders usually look to a mute and dark community to achieve outcomes. But, unfortunately, this is a decision that wise and honorable men do not often undertake.
In some circles, it’s called The Third Option Fresh from the retake of a battle-scarred White House after a vicious attack by terrorists on President Mitch Rapp, the most potent counterterrorism agent of the CIA, is assigned to his last assignment.
His target is an internationally renowned German industrialist selling vulnerable equipment to one of the most notorious terrorist sponsors. But, as Rapp carefully prepares to get the perpetrator out, He is unaware that factions within his government plan to take advantage of the man. Thomas Stansfield, the aged director of the CIA, is dying from cancer. He and President Obama have decided to choose to succeed him Dr. Irene Kennedy, the director of the CIA’s Counterterrorism Center.
However, many in Washington can’t think of a better choice and are prepared to use extreme measures to block Kennedy from taking over the reins of the world’s largest intelligence agency. So the conspirators have come up with an ambitious plan that could harm the president and destroy Kennedy’s reputation and allow them to install someone they manage as the head at the helm of the CIA.
However, they’ve made one terrible mistake: they’ve selected Mitch Rapp as their pawn. As a result, they’re facing their worst fears set to come true. They’ve enraged one the most deadly and effective killers that the CIA has ever created -and he’ll never stop until he discovers who was behind his capture.
The Third Option is a thrilling read that starts with the first sentence and insider specifics that help bring the tale to life. The Third Option showcases a New York Times bestselling author who is only at the pinnacle of his excellent storytelling skills.
The book, The Third Option is considered one of Vince Flynn masterpieces.
How to get free The Third Option By Vince Flynn?
|BOOK COVER||YEAR||TITLE||NARRATOR||FREE LINK|
|2017||The Third Option – Mitch Rapp Book 4||Rosario Dawson||GET FREE|
The Third Option Book Read Time
The Normal read time of “The Third Option – Mitch Rapp Book 4” is just over 9 and half hour, nevertheless If you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about six and an half hour. Overall The Third Option – Mitch Rapp Book 4 book was amazing, short read time and simple to understand.
Start with is a wonderful weekend read. If you’re one who enjoys recharging your energies during the holidays, you’ll find “The Third Option – Mitch Rapp Book 4” very helpful.
The Third Option – Mitch Rapp Book 4 Details
- Publisher : Pocket Books (November 5, 2000)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 358 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0671047310
- ISBN-13 : 978-0671047313
- Item Weight : 1.05 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.13 x 1.25 x 9.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #147,849 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #881 in Political Fiction (Books)
- #1,438 in Conspiracy Thrillers (Books)
- #2,129 in Political Thrillers (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,161 ratings
Vince Flynn Biography
Vince Flynn was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota, in 1966. The year he graduated, he attended the University of St. Thomas and began his career as an account manager and sales marketing specialist at Kraft Foods. The year 1990 was the first time he was offered an aviation-related position within the United States Marine Corps but was disqualified medically before commencing the course.
Instead, he was a bartender and wrote his first novel entitled the book Term Limits. After being rejected numerous times, he self-published. It made the New York Times bestseller list in paperback.
He then wrote The Mitch Rapp series. The writer was also an advisor for the television show 24. He passed away after a lengthy fight for prostate cancer on the 19th of June 2013, at 47 years of age. The books he wrote posthumously continue to be on the list of bestsellers. The Survivor, written by Vince Flynn and Kyle Mills, made The New York bestseller list in 2015.
If you really enjoyed The Third Option – Mitch Rapp Book 4, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends, or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Thank you!
Did you read “The Third Option By Vince Flynn” on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of this? If you really enjoy The Third Option then also read these books of the same genre.
- American Assassin – Mitch Rapp Book 1
- Kill Shot – Mitch Rapp Book 2
- Transfer of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 3
- The Third Option – Mitch Rapp Book 4
- Separation of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 5
- Executive Power – Mitch Rapp Book 6
- Memorial Day – Mitch Rapp Book 7
- Consent to Kill – Mitch Rapp Book 8
- Act of Treason – Mitch Rapp Book 9
- Protect and Defend – Mitch Rapp Book 10
- Extreme Measures- Mitch Rapp Book 11
- Pursuit of Honor – Mitch Rapp Book 12
- The Last Man- Mitch Rapp Book 13
- The Survivor – Mitch Rapp Book 14
- Order to Kill – Mitch Rapp Book 15
- Enemy of the State – Mitch Rapp Book 16
- Red War – Mitch Rapp Book 17
- Lethal Agent – Mitch Rapp Book 18
- Total Power – Mitch Rapp Book 19
- Enemy at the Gates – Mitch Rapp Book 20