#1 New York Times best-selling creator of American Assassin–soon to be a major motion picture
Mitch Rapp’s search for an unaccounted CIA asset raises the stakes of his survival. Vince Flynn’s “tight right, tight and dynamite” ( Star Tribune, Minneapolis) #1 New York Times bestseller.
The chief of the covert operation in Afghanistan is missing, and his bodyguards are killed with cold blood. As the CIA is being thrown into the midst of a crisis, Rapp must locate his friend, Joe Rickman, at all possible costs. Rapp isn’t the only one seeking Rickman, and the FBI Special Agent is on his heels, eager to accuse Rapp on the plate for this bloody incident.
Rapp is, however, the sole person who has access to certain information about the black ops master, which, if misused, could be disastrous. There are elements within his government threatening his security at each turn. Rapp is required to act as brutal and devious as his adversaries to accomplish this razor-sharp mission.
The book, The Last Man is considered one of Vince Flynn masterpieces.
How to get free The Last Man By Vince Flynn?
|BOOK COVER||YEAR||TITLE||NARRATOR||FREE LINK|
|2012||The Last Man – Mitch Rapp Book 13||George Guidall||GET FREE|
The Last Man Book Read Time
The Normal read time of “The Last Man – Mitch Rapp Book 13” is just over 8 and half hour, nevertheless If you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about seven and an half hour. Overall The Last Man – Mitch Rapp Book 13 book was amazing, short read time and simple to understand.
Start with is a wonderful weekend read. If you’re one who enjoys recharging your energies during the holidays, you’ll find “The Last Man – Mitch Rapp Book 13” very helpful.
The Last Man – Mitch Rapp Book 13 Details
- Publisher : Atria/Emily Bestler Books (April 6, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 416 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1982147490
- ISBN-13 : 978-1982147495
- Item Weight : 12.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.31 x 1.1 x 8.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #115,846 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Vince Flynn Biography
Vince Flynn was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota, in 1966. The year he graduated, he attended the University of St. Thomas and began his career as an account manager and sales marketing specialist at Kraft Foods. The year 1990 was the first time he was offered an aviation-related position within the United States Marine Corps but was disqualified medically before commencing the course.
Instead, he was a bartender and wrote his first novel entitled the book Term Limits. After being rejected numerous times, he self-published. It made the New York Times bestseller list in paperback.
He then wrote The Mitch Rapp series. The writer was also an advisor for the television show 24. He passed away after a lengthy fight for prostate cancer on the 19th of June 2013, at 47 years of age. The books he wrote posthumously continue to be on the list of bestsellers. The Survivor, written by Vince Flynn and Kyle Mills, made The New York bestseller list in 2015.
If you really enjoyed The Last Man – Mitch Rapp Book 13, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends, or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Thank you!
Did you read “The Last Man By Vince Flynn” on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of this? If you really enjoy The Last Man then also read these books of the same genre.
- American Assassin – Mitch Rapp Book 1
- Kill Shot – Mitch Rapp Book 2
- Transfer of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 3
- The Third Option – Mitch Rapp Book 4
- Separation of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 5
- Executive Power – Mitch Rapp Book 6
- Memorial Day – Mitch Rapp Book 7
- Consent to Kill – Mitch Rapp Book 8
- Act of Treason – Mitch Rapp Book 9
- Protect and Defend – Mitch Rapp Book 10
- Extreme Measures- Mitch Rapp Book 11
- Pursuit of Honor – Mitch Rapp Book 12
- The Last Man- Mitch Rapp Book 13
- The Survivor – Mitch Rapp Book 14
- Order to Kill – Mitch Rapp Book 15
- Enemy of the State – Mitch Rapp Book 16
- Red War – Mitch Rapp Book 17
- Lethal Agent – Mitch Rapp Book 18
- Total Power – Mitch Rapp Book 19
- Enemy at the Gates – Mitch Rapp Book 20