Transfer of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 3: “Roller-coaster, edge-of-your-seat thriller” ( Star-Tribune, Minneapolis) in the #1 New York Times bestseller Mitch Rapp series follows a top CIA agent as he tries to stop a mass shooting in Washington, DC, and protect the president from terrorists before they take over his White House.
The serene calm of the Washington morning is interrupted when terrorists descend with a vengeance, killing dozens and taking more than 100 hostages as they attempt to break into the White House. It is the Secret Service that immediately evacuates the president to a bunker in the underground.
At the same time, officials debate how to best negotiate with the enemy Mitch Rapp, the CIA’s most powerful counterterrorism agent, is moving in stealth through Washington’s dark pathways and hidden pathways to save hostages before the terrorists get to the president. However, a person is waiting to be found in the Washington elite with a determination to ensure that Rapp’s rescue mission does not succeed.
With heart-pounding thrills and frantic speed, Transfer of Power “mixes in a spicy broth of brutal terrorists, heroic commandos, and enough secret-agent hijinks to keep the confrontation bubbling until its flag-raising end” ( Publishers Weekly).
The book, Transfer of Power is considered one of Vince Flynn masterpieces.
How to get free Transfer of Power By Vince Flynn?
|BOOK COVER||YEAR||TITLE||NARRATOR||FREE LINK|
|2020||Transfer of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 3||Nick Sullivan||GET FREE|
Transfer of Power Book Read Time
The Normal read time of “Transfer of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 3” is just over 8 and half hour, nevertheless If you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about seven and an half hour. Overall Transfer of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 3 book was amazing, short read time and simple to understand.
Start with is a wonderful weekend read. If you’re one who enjoys recharging your energies during the holidays, you’ll find “Transfer of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 3” very helpful.
Transfer of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 3 Details
- Publisher : Atria/Emily Bestler Books (June 30, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 528 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1982147393
- ISBN-13 : 978-1982147396
- Item Weight : 14.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.31 x 1.3 x 8.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #44,080 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #504 in Terrorism Thrillers (Books)
- #555 in Assassination Thrillers (Books)
- #934 in Political Thrillers (Books)
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,587 ratings
Vince Flynn Biography
Vince Flynn was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota, in 1966. The year he graduated, he attended the University of St. Thomas and began his career as an account manager and sales marketing specialist at Kraft Foods. The year 1990 was the first time he was offered an aviation-related position within the United States Marine Corps but was disqualified medically before commencing the course.
Instead, he was a bartender and wrote his first novel entitled the book Term Limits. After being rejected numerous times, he self-published. It made the New York Times bestseller list in paperback.
He then wrote The Mitch Rapp series. The writer was also an advisor for the television show 24. He passed away after a lengthy fight for prostate cancer on the 19th of June 2013, at 47 years of age. The books he wrote posthumously continue to be on the list of bestsellers. The Survivor, written by Vince Flynn and Kyle Mills, made The New York bestseller list in 2015.
If you really enjoyed Transfer of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 3, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends, or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Thank you!
Did you read “Transfer of Power By Vince Flynn” on the way? Which one you are reading—and how it is similar to one of this? If you really enjoy Transfer of Power then also read these books of the same genre.
- American Assassin – Mitch Rapp Book 1
- Kill Shot – Mitch Rapp Book 2
- Transfer of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 3
- The Third Option – Mitch Rapp Book 4
- Separation of Power – Mitch Rapp Book 5
- Executive Power – Mitch Rapp Book 6
- Memorial Day – Mitch Rapp Book 7
- Consent to Kill – Mitch Rapp Book 8
- Act of Treason – Mitch Rapp Book 9
- Protect and Defend – Mitch Rapp Book 10
- Extreme Measures- Mitch Rapp Book 11
- Pursuit of Honor – Mitch Rapp Book 12
- The Last Man- Mitch Rapp Book 13
- The Survivor – Mitch Rapp Book 14
- Order to Kill – Mitch Rapp Book 15
- Enemy of the State – Mitch Rapp Book 16
- Red War – Mitch Rapp Book 17
- Lethal Agent – Mitch Rapp Book 18
- Total Power – Mitch Rapp Book 19
- Enemy at the Gates – Mitch Rapp Book 20